Call Today For Your Free Kansas City Refinishing Quote (816) 679-8942
Email Us Today To Receive A Written Refinishing Estimate: email@example.com
About Kansas City Refinishing:
Kansas City Refinishing is a family owned, & operated local business. Our family has been in the refinishing business since 1978. Put our three generations of refinishing experience & excellence to work for you. Because Kansas City Refinishing is locally owned, every dollar you spend with Kansas City Refinishing helps keep the local economy strong.
Kansas City Refinishing is licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. When you invite people into your home to do work for you and they are uninsured it is at your risk. Your homeowners policy will not cover you if they injure themselves and sue you. If they set your home on fire and it spread to your neighbors home it will not cover you. Stay safe and hire licensed, bonded and insured professionals with over 36 years in business with no claims. Please view our customer testimonials page here.
Kansas City Refinishing guarantees you will receive the most thorough refinishing job EVER, or it’s free. We take great pride in the refinishing work that we do. Which is why we buy the best materials on the market. We are very picky about the employees we hire. We only work with experienced refinishers, who are in it for the long haul. We conduct criminal background checks, & perform random drug tests. Many of our competitors try to be the cheapest, and they are. It shows in the materials they use, and the employees they hire. While we are not the most expensive, we are definitely not the cheapest. That being said we offer the best return on your refinishing investment. All of our projects are covered by a 5-year warranty.
Kansas City Refinishing services include:
- Bathtub Refinishing: aka Acrylic Bathtub Refinishing, Bathtub Resurfacing, Bathtub Reglazing, Bathtub Restoration, Bathtub Repair, Bathtub Painting, Cast Iron Bathtub Refinishing, Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing, Cultured Marble Refinishing, Fiberglass Bathtub Refinishing, Garden Bathtub Refinishing, Jacuzzi Bathtub Refinishing, Porcelain Bathtub Refinishing, Whirlpool Bathtub Refinishing, Etc.
- Kitchen Countertop Refinishing: aka Kitchen Countertop Reglazing, Kitchen Countertop Resurfacing, Kitchen Countertop Restoration, Kitchen Countertop Repair, Kitchen Countertop Painting, New Kitchen Countertops, Faux Granite Refinishing, Etc.
- Shower Refinishing: aka Shower Resurfacing, Shower Reglazing, Shower Restoration, Shower Painting, Shower Repair, Shower Pan Refinishing, Fiberglass Shower Refinishing, Etc.
- Sink Refinishing: aka Sink Resurfacing, Sink Reglazing, Sink Restoration, Sink Repair, Sink Painting, Pedestal Sink Refinishing, Farmhouse Sink Refinishing, Cultured Marble Sink Refinishing, Etc.
- Tile Refinishing: aka Tile Reglazing, Tile Resurfacing, Tile Restoration, Tile Painting, Tile Repair, Ceramic Tile Refinishing, Tile Backsplash Refinishing, Etc.
Our Service Area:
We service any residence within 150 miles of our office in Kansas City, MO.
Which includes but is not limited to the following cities:
Basehor, Belton, Blue Springs, Bonner Springs, Buckner, Excelsior Springs, Fairway, Gladstone, Grain Valley, Grandview, Greenwood, Harrisonville, Higginsville, Independence, Kansas City, Kearney, Lansing, Lawrence, Leawood, Leavenworth, Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Liberty, Linwood, Louisburg, Merriam, Mission, Missouri City, Oak Grove, Odessa, Olathe, Ottawa, Overland Park, Parkville, Paola, Prarie Village, Platte City, Peculiar, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Raytown, Riverside, Roeland Park, Shawnee, Sedalia, Smithville, Spring Hill, St. Joseph, Stilwell.
To Receive A Free Refinishing Estimate:
Email Pictures or a Description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (816) 679-8942 for a free quote over the phone.
Before & After Photos: Click here to view our photo gallery.
Visit the Kansas City Refinishing Facebook Page to see more reviews and photos.
Frequently Asked Questions:
My bathtub is in pretty rough shape, are you sure you can refinish it?
Rarely have we seen a bathtub that we couldn’t refinish to like new condition, for a fraction of replacement cost. 99% of bathtubs we see can be refinished.
How long does bathtub refinishing last?
If you use your bathtub everyday refinishing should last at least 5-10 years. Some people have received 20 years of service or more from a bathtub refinishing project. But 5-10 years is the average. We offer a full 5-year warranty as well. So you have peace of mind with your bathtub refinishing purchase.
How many times can you refinish a bathtub?
As many as you want. Be careful who you hire or it may be more often than you prefer.
What colors do you offer?
We have 8 solid refinishing colors available: bright white, off white, marshmallow white, china white, biscuit, bone, & almond. If you want a custom color, we can match any color in a Sherwin Williams store. We do not use Sherwin Williams products. But our refinishing supplier can match their numbering system. We also have colors that simulate the look of granite.